iAccess Help - Press the right-arrow key to read next item
There are 5 Key Commands:
- Left Button - Go Back to Previous Item
- Right Button - Advance to Next Item
- Up Button - Access Table of Contents
- Down Button - Select Link
- Mouse Click - Activates Voice Commands
How to use Voice Commands
To use voice commands, click the left mouse button and begin speaking. You have 2 main options:
- To search the web, simply speak the text you wish to search for.
- To navigate, say go followed by the website you wish to visit.
Using Go Keywords
The Go voice command has other keywords that provide helpful functions:
- Go Help takes you to this help page.
- Go Back takes you to the previous web page.
- Go Forward takes you to the next web page. This works only if you have previously used the Go Back command.
Using the Table of Contents
iAccess organizes each page into navigation links and content within the table of contents.