Literature and Arts
Osric University's Literature and Arts Department will focus its time and energy exploring the broad range of English-language literature that often goes unstudied by even the most liberal of institutions.
The areas that we would like to concentrate on at first are as follows:
- For Dummies: A Study of Accessible Literature.
- Mail-Order Catalogues: The Literature of Persuasion.
- Collaborative Fiction of the Late 20th Century.
- Assembly instructions for furniture and children's toys. Coming Soon!
- Breakfast cereal boxes (Primarily General Mills and Kelloggs). Coming Soon!
Osric University recognizes that each of these specialized form of writing is, indeed, an art form unto itself. Each form is deserving of intense study and scrutiny.
If you would like to study one of these forms in-depth, or if you have already gathered information on one of these topics and would like to share it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 08-10-2005. Problems? Contact email@example.com